What Is A Chastity Cage?
Chastity cages for men help “lock” the wearer’s penis inside. Until the keyholder says it’s OK to masturbate, enter into sexual relations, or take any other sexual activity, the wearer cannot get erections, which means masturbation and sexual activity are off limits. The chastity cage physically cages the wearer’s genital organ. Since this means it is essential that you use it correctly, and remove it quickly if necessary. This will avoid possible medical complications.
According to Tatyana Dyachenko, relationship expert, sex therapist, and founder of Peaches and Screams, male chastity is about sensuality and delighting in the journey to orgasm. Make sure that the male chastity device is safe and safe from an unreliable company before purchasing it. “
Why More and More People Choose to Use a Cock Cage?
A cock cage can serve many purposes, but the major benefit is enhancing your intimacy and improving your relationship.
- You need a lot of trust and faith in your partner to give cock cage freedom over your penis, if you want them to treat you right. The method also enhances relationship bonding by teaching a unique dependency in which your partner determines when you’re ready for penetrative sex.
- It is also recommended that you use a cock cage in order to further enhance the romance in your relationship. A couple’s sex life may become a bit dull when they remain together for several years. With the right cock cage, you can thus introduce new and exciting things to your bedtime experience so that your nights can become more unpredictable and exciting.
- Refusing the man’s immediate orgasm improves focus and turns up his sex drive. It’s unlikely that he will look up to you as long as he can have sex with you anytime. If he can please you later, he has no reason to do so. You will also make your partner feel respected by limiting the desire for sex. I feel like I finally got my freedom when I experience this. Taking a break will help you reenergize so you can be more exciting for your partner when you return.
- Furthermore, the risk of a cock cage being used goes up for couples that desire to play dominant roles. Doms and subs collaborate on sexual activity, with the master deciding when the underling is free for chewing or penetrating . Meanwhile, the sub is satisfied with their master’s unpredictable and assertiveness.
Are Chastity Cages Dangerous?
While wearing the cock cage, you should pay attention to your personal hygiene and measure yourself before wearing it.
Mayla Green, sexpert and managing director, says that the best choice for men when shopping for cock cages is one that can be adjusted. Why? “I think most guys’ scrotums and erections are unique, and that’s why a ‘one size fits all’ ring is not always suitable,” Green continued. Putting pressure on the penis or scrotum too much can create a suffocating effect. As a result of this oxygen deprivation, an elastic band wrapped around your finger turns blue, in other words, it is deprived of oxygen.”
The Chastity Cage Hurts, Do They?
In the event of pain, remove the cock cage. A chaste lifestyle means enjoying painless pleasure, denying orgasms, and controlling orgasms. During your chastity cage wearing session, you may experience discomfort or pain because:
- I think it needs to be resized. It is important here to understand this fact. An unfit cat cage can make you uncomfortable, in pain, and even prevent blood flow to your brain (in serious cases). According to Dyachenko, you may have to try different sizes until you find the right one for you. A chastity belt, a chastity cage, and a chastity tube are the main types of male chastity devices currently available.
- Insufficient lubrication. Be sure to lubricate!Put on the cock cages and penis with lube first. There will likely be uncomfortable consequences if you don’t (i.e., a very sore penis if you don’t use lube with a chastity device.)
- A lot of pubic hair. If you get an erection while wearing the device, make sure to remove it before going to sleep to prevent further discomfort.” “You might want to shave before using the device to prevent your pubic hair getting caught in it,” Dyachenko suggests.” If this causes you discomfort, you should be sure to remove it before going to bed.”
How To Wear A Chastity Cage?
It is important to note that BDSM/Bondage are advanced acts of forcible sexual liaison. The information on this website should not be used for any purposes that may cause loss, injury, or damage to you or anyone else.
Before wearing a chastity cage, a few steps must be taken.
Here’s a quick guide:
- Make sure you and your partner are on the same page about the rules. Whatever you’re doing, you and your partner should always have open and honest communication! Consider your own sexual boundaries before you decide whether or not to engage in chastity play with your partner.
- Be sure to store the spare key safely.It may be prudent for a key holder to keep a spare key in a safe, easily accessible place if the point of chastity is locked.
- Find out more.By getting to know this device, you can begin any work with it more quickly. Take it apart and reassemble it. Test the keys, check the locking system, and observe how it works. Wearing a chastity device that was poorly made or had a defect would not be a good idea.
- Keep it clean. You will have to ensure that everything down there is cleaned once you have chosen the right To prevent any unnecessary tugging or discomfort, you might want to shave, too. fort).
- Do not forget to lubricate. Liquid will ease the process so much. To make sure that everything is working as it should (for good measure), add a bit of lube to the penis and the balls.
- Start with the ring.
After you’ve put each testicle through the ring, slide your penis in by bending downwards. In order for the enclosure to hinge over your penis, insert one testicle at a time into the cock cage, then bend the penis either upwards or downwards.
- Tighten the enclosure. Attach the closure to the ring or close the hinge once everything is in place.
Chastity Cages: How Long Can You Wear Them?
Whether you use male chastity devices or not depends on your experiences and preference. Beginners are advised to slowly introduce chastity: Wear it for a few minutes, an hour, a few hours, etc.
Chastity cages, or belts of chastity, may seem unconformable to beginners,” says Dyachenko. A cock cage can be too restricting for some people who are uncircumcised because the foreskin may protrude through the end bars, which could cause inflammation over time.”
As such, if your cock cage will be worn daily, or you intend to wear it for a long time, make sure you remove it regularly to allow it to dry. You can do this with soap and water.
When Should a Chastity Cage Be Measured?
If your penis is flaccid, measure the length and diameter. Record the results. Once you have measured the circumference (from under your ball sack to over your penis), then multiply it by two. The circumference can be measured by string. After getting these measurements, repeat the process with erect penis.
Before making a final purchase decision for the cock cages, make sure to read the sizing guide provided by the company.
What You Need to know Before Buying A Male Chastity Cage?
The following factors should be considered before you choose a chastity cage:
- Various Penis sizes.If your penis is fully erect, measure its size before and after it is flaccid. It is important to take both measurements.
- Scrotal circumference. Make sure you also measure your ball circumference. Getting uncomfortable is never fun!
- Is the cage going to be worn during the day? Would you be able to find clothing options that are suitable for your member as well as the cock cage itself?
- The tolerance level for sexual stimulation. Try to be sensible. Slow down! Taking short breaks at the beginning is the best way to build up one’s tolerance, says Dyachenko. You will be able to go several days with the male chastity device if you wear it a few hours at a time, Dyachenko says. Do not use chastity devices immediately after purchase. Take your time getting used to them.”
By considering the aforementioned considerations (and really thinking about them), you can make a decision. The following are the top 7 male chastity cages for starting out.